NORDIK Premier Health, a placement agency specializing in healthcare in the remote regions of Northern Ontario, is looking for experienced Registered Nurses who would like to explore what the region has to offer while advancing their career. Been a part of the Nordik team gives you flexibility, adventure, the opportunity to learn new skills in a variety of different departments and much much more.
- Minimum of 1 year’s practical experience
- Experience practicing in Canada
- Member in good standing with the CNO
To join the Nordik Premier Health team, we are looking for individuals who have the following skills :
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent judgement, critical thinking and initiative skills
- Capacity to adapt to new environments
- Ability to work to their full scope of practice
- Must be willing to travel
What We Offer
- Flexibility – work around your schedule
- Schedule known in advance
- Variety of durations available
- Competitive salary including a tax-free bonus!
- We pay your travel!
- Accommodation provided
- Variety of locations available
- Endless adventures
- Assistance throughout – with Nordik you are more than just a number.