Location: Northern Ontario NORDIK Premier Health, a placement agency specializing in healthcare in the remote regions of Northern Ontario, is looking for experienced RN's who would like to explore what the region has to offer while advancing their career. Being a part of the Nordik team gives you flexibility, adventure, the opportunity to learn new skills in a variety of different departments and much more. Do you have experience working med/surg, ER, or OB? We have adventures for you!
- Minimum of 1 year’s practical experience
- Experience practicing in Canada
- Member in good standing with the CNO
- Excellent judgment, critical thinking and initiative skills
- Ability to work independently
- Capacity to adapt to new environments
- Ability to work to their full scope of practice
- Must be willing to travel
- CTAS an asset
- Available for a minimum of 2 months at a time
What We Offer
- Schedule known in advance
- Full time hours
- Flexibility – work around your schedule
- Variety of durations available
- Competitive salary
- We pay for your travel!
- Accommodation provided
- Variety of locations available
- Endless adventures
- Assistance throughout – with Nordik you are more than just a number.
At NORDIK Premier Health, you have control over when you work, meaning no more missing out on important events, and no more obligated overtime.