NORDIK Premier Health, an agency specializing in employment in the health sector, is looking for nurses wishing to work in the beautiful region of Abitibi in order to perform general nursing duties in several departments of a hospital such as pediatrics, intensive care, emergency, medicine and surgery.
To work as a nurse with an agency, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of the OIIQ
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in a hospital center
- Hold a DEC, BAC or master’s degree
- Be able to adapt quickly and be flexible
Working with an agency brings its share of advantages such as:
- An advantageous remuneration
- Paid training
- Update your availability online or via our app for smart devices at all times
- Facilitates the balance between work and family or studies
- Ability to work in multiple locations
- Have the chance to discover new sectors of activity
We work in your interest to create pleasant, stimulating and rewarding working conditions that will allow you to improve your quality of life.
Next steps :
Premier Health Nordik aims to foster the highest standards of integrity and principles of quality, diversity, fairness and ethics. Do you have questions before applying? Consult our F.A.Q section, or contact us by phone at 1 844-939-4141, we will be happy to give you more information!