NORDIK Premier Health an agency specializing in employment in the health sector, is looking for nurses wishing to occupy an expanded role in the beautiful remote regions of Quebec and/or the Far North of Quebec, in order to perform general nursing functions such as pediatrics, intensive care, emergency, medicine, surgery, etc.
Are you thirsty for new challenges? We have the adventure for you!
You must have the following requirements:
- Be a member of the OIIQ
- Have a minimum of one year of experience in a hospital center
- Hold a DEC and/or BACC
- Demonstrate flexibility and have a good sense of adaptation
- Owning a car is an asset in the case of home care contracts
Working with an agency brings its share of advantages such as:
- An advantageous remuneration
- Paid training
- Update your availability online or via our app for smart devices at all times
- Facilitates the balance between work and family or studies
- Ability to work in multiple locations
- Have the chance to discover new sectors of activity
We work in your interest to create pleasant, stimulating and rewarding working conditions that will allow you to improve your quality of life.
Premier Health Nordik aims to foster the highest standards of integrity and principles of quality, diversity, fairness and ethics. Do you have questions before applying? Consult our F.A.Q section, or contact us by phone at 1 844-939-4141, we will be happy to give you more information!