NORDIK Premier Health, a placement agency specializing in healthcare in the remote regions of Northern Ontario, Manitoba, Alberta or Quebec. We are currently looking for experienced RN’s to work in small nursing stations within the Indigenous Communities. Being a part of the Nordik team gives you flexibility, adventure, the opportunity to learn new skills in avariety of different departments and much more.
- Member in good standing with the CNO, CRNM, CRNA or OIIQ
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the ER or ICU OR 1 year’s experience working within nursing stations in remote communities.
- Must have a valid driver licence
- Must complete a Federal Security Screening – We will help you through the process
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) / Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Education Program for Immunization Competencies (EPIC)
- We may be able to help you obtain these additional certificates
- All placements are on a 2-week rotation, fly-in / fly-out.
- No minimum commitment
What We Offer:
- Flexibility – work around your schedule
- Schedule known in advance
- Variety of durations available
- Competitive salary including a tax-free bonus!
- We pay your travel!
- Accommodation provided
- Variety of locations available
- Endless adventures
- Assistance throughout – with Nordik you are more than just a number.
At NORDIK Premier Health, you have control over when you work, meaning no more missing out on important events, and no more obligated overtime.