Premier Health, a placement agency specializing in healthcare in
the remote regions of Northern Alberta. We are currently looking for
experienced RN’s to work in small nursing stations within the Indigenous
Communities of Northern Alberta. Being part of the Nordik team gives you
flexibility, adventure, the opportunity to learn new skills in a variety of
different departments and much more.
- Member in good standing with the CRNA
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the ER or ICU OR 1 year’s
experience working within nursing stations in remote communities.
- Must have a valid driver licence
complete a Federal Security Screening – We will help you through the
Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) / Basic Life Support (BLS)
Advanced Life Support (PALS)
Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
Program for Immunization Competencies (EPIC)
- We may be
able to help you obtain these additional certificates
· All placements are on a 2-week rotation, fly-in /
· No minimum commitment
- Flexibility – work around your schedule
- Schedule known in advance
- Variety of durations available
- Competitive salary including a tax-free bonus!
- We pay your travel!
- Accommodation provided
- Variety of locations available
- Endless adventures
- Assistance throughout – with Nordik you are more than just a
NORDIK Premier Health, you have control over when you work, meaning no more
missing out on important events, and no more obligated overtime.